14. Room Assignments at Wagner College
- 4-8pm, Male Weigh-Ins: Spiro Hall, Room 1
4-8pm, Female, Weigh-Ins: Spiro Hall, Room 3
6pm, Referee Meeting: Spiro Hall, 2nd Floor, Room 31
6-7pm, Technical Officials Meeting: Spiro Hall, 2nd Floor, Room 30
7pm, Coaches Meeting: Spiro Hall, 2nd Floor, Room 30 to get coach pass. If unable to make the brief meeting, Coaches may also see Celita to receive their badge on the day of competition.
13. DID YOU JUST FIND OUT THERE ARE
NO WALK-UP REGISTRATIONS FOR THE SUMMER NATIONALS? Online registration has been extended to 2pm of July 4th!
12. Goshin Jutsu and Kime No Kata have been added!! Both for divisions over 16 years of age. (It will not appear in the application but it WILL appear in the online registration.) Any questions regarding Kata: please contact Theodore Schwalm at: email@example.com
11. Registered players from IJF, Senior or Veterans may add the OPEN division (Male or Female) at the time of check-in or as late 11am on Saturday, July 6. (OPEN divison will not start before 11:30am on Saturday.) Players that only doing the OPEN divsion must register online in advance by July 3. OPEN division has $600 cash award for the Male and Female winner! No weigh-in required for the OPEN divison.
10. Theodore Schwalm has been named in charge of Kata judges with Barb Shimuzu.
9. Bill Gugino will be holding the referee meeting with Devin Cohen in a room TBD at Wagner College.
8. **NEW** Players who compete on Saturday now have the option to also weigh-in at a Satelite Weigh-in Location. One will be at SKELLY JUDO in Fort Lee, NJ. The second will be at INTERNATIONAL JUDO CENTER in Queens, NY and the third will be at LIberty Bell Judo in Philadelphia, PA during times close to actual weigh-in times and will be posted soon.
6. Weight Divisons have been added to the Current Registered Competitors on the "DIVISIONS" Tab.
5. KOSEN Judo Divisions for Male and Female have been added. Kosen Judo Rules can downloaded HERE and found on the USJA website. KOSEN Players may register as a Walk-up on Sunday, July 7.
4. Nage No Kata, Katame No Kata and Ju No Kata divisions for 16 years and under and 17 year and over have been added on Saturday morning, July 6.
3. Winners of the BOTH male and female Senior Open divisions will receive a $600 cash award. Players must be a minimum of Sankyu (brown belt) or higher verified through USJA, USJF or US Judo to register for this division.
2. 1st Division Cadets or IJF-Juniors who are also competing in a Senior division as a 2nd division, may use the Coupon Code: "DIVISION2" to receive the 2nd Division discount during check-out of the online registration.
1. Family Discounts will automatically be applied for multiple players of the same family during check-out of the online registration.